Friday 21 December 2012

A merry apocalypse and happy new year.

Reaver speaking here, I've got a little something for you.

As I was toying around yesterday I figured I'd make a little start on some very basic A.I. For that purpose I created a little enemy with the use of the standard placeholdersprite... The result was that an unpassable giant ball of placeholder-of-doom was slowly rolling towards you with Nicholas Cage's face on it.

Quite terrifying indeed.

...In fact, I'll post it soon... ish.

Also, I suppose I should actually introduce myself, since this is my first post on the blog and all:

Reaver's the name, I've got no claim to fame, only quite a few ideas and head full of chaos that occasionally spills out into reality.

...Ah yes and I'm lazy.

...Though you'll get that video.

I promise.

In time.

~ Reaver

No comments:

Post a Comment